Re: [O] latex figure scaling question, backward compatibility and outdat

From: Thomas Alexander Gerds
Subject: Re: [O] latex figure scaling question, backward compatibility and outdated manual
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:47:55 +0100

thanks for the reply!

when edebugging the function org-export-read-attribute it is unclear to
me which function generates (the text properties of) element.

do you have a script which translates from old syntax to new?

thanks.

--
Thomas A. Gerds -- Assoc. Prof. Department of Biostatistics
University of Copenhagen, Ă˜ster Farimagsgade 5, 1014 Copenhagen, Denmark