Re: [O] python sessions

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] python sessions
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:12:15 -0400

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Andreas Röhler
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Am 20.03.2013 20:42, schrieb Ista Zahn:

>>> Reads as it works only with named sessions, but fails with unnamed

Oops, sorry I totally misread this before. I guess my last email
didn't make much sense!

>> It fails to name the python process buffers.
>

> May you try still an unnamed session as sent by OP?

Unnamed sessions works as expected:

#+BEGIN_SRC python :exports results :results output :session
  def foo(x):
    return(x+1)

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:

#+BEGIN_SRC python :exports results :results output :session
  def bar(x):
    return(x+2)

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:

#+BEGIN_SRC python :exports results :results output :session
  print(foo(100))
  print(bar(100))

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS: