[O] Bug?: org-babel-load-file not autoloaded in Emacs 24.3

From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin
Subject: [O] Bug?: org-babel-load-file not autoloaded in Emacs 24.3
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:07:51 -0400

Hello all,

I currently have the vast majority of my .emacs configuration in .org
files that rely on =org-babel-load-file=.

Before updating to Emacs 24.3 I could rely on autoloads to complete
the initialization.  After updating today I get the following error:

=Symbol's function definition is void: org-babel-load-file=

Is it intentional that org-babel-load-file is no longer autoloaded and that
either (require 'org) or (require 'org-loaddefs) is needed to use it when
starting emacs?

Regards,

Jon