Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:37:11 +0100

On 17.3.2013, at 14:34, Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carsten Dominik writes:
>>> It seems you are not using the build system?
>
>> Hi Achim, not sure what exactly you mean.  I do compile using make
>> which I think is what you mean?
>
> It seems you're not producing orgmanual.texi with make,

You are right, I am not, did not know that the Makefile already supports making
the manual in this way.  Don't see how either.

> since I can't
> see how it would use "om.texi" as the target filename.  Anyway, the
> latest changes from Tom are only in the orgmanual branch of the github
> repo.  You'll need to complement that with the changes to Org that I
> posted earlier for him to try.

So these are not yet in his github repository?

I am a bit confused, so I give up for now, maybe you or Tom can send around
some instructions once there is a version accessible that will work out of the
box.

Thanks

- Carsten