Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 15:19:53 -1000

Hi Achim,

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Tom,
>
> I'm playing around with the current version, here is what I have so far:
>

> The arguments to #+attr_texinfo need to lose the double quotes
>
> Index entries in description lists must be separated from their entry by
> at least one blank line like in the example below, otherwise the second
> such entry gets indented in the exported .texi file and that somehow
> confuses texinfo for some of them.
>
> - {{{kbd(v d)}}} or short {{{kbd(d)}}}, ~org-agenda-day-view~ ::
>
>   {{{kindex(v d)}}}
>   {{{kindex(d)}}}
>   {{{vindex(org-agenda-span)}}}
>

> With these hanges I get the manual exported correctly to all formats.

Done.  Thanks.

I brought the manual up-to-date and used @@info:@@ for the problem macro
characters, so it should be completely converted to Org now.

I want to finish editing the Installation instructions, then tag the
commit to indicate that it is "current" with org.texi.

Then, unless you think there is more to fix with the conversion, I'll
get down to documenting Nicolas' work according to the instructions he
gave me months ago.

All the best,
Tom

--