Re: [O] org-caldav will cease to work with Google Calendar

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav will cease to work with Google Calendar
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:48:09 +0100

Hi,

First Reader, then this ... that was a bad press release :-( OTOH there is
already some support for google APIs via the g-client package. One drawback of
the package is that it doesn't work very well, at least on my machine many
commands fail. Another one is that it seems not to have moved a lot for years.

But it _can_ list my calendars, meaning that it can authenticate and have some
sort of interaction with google's servers. Maybe interfacing with that would
not be too hard?

One repo here: https://github.com/jaalto/emacs-epackage--g-client (it is also
in el-get).

/v