[O] [Out-of-Thread] Re: [RFC] Org syntax (draft)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] [Out-of-Thread] Re: [RFC] Org syntax (draft)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 00:33:34 +0530

David Engster <address@hidden> writes:

> Jambunathan K. writes:
>> Still you haven't answered my "Fudging the mail reply headers" question
>> to my satisfaction.

> "A mailing list poster can use MFT to express that responses should be
> sent to just the list, and not the poster as well. This will happen if
> the poster is already subscribed to the list."

(Nicolas, I am sorry.  I have added OT to this post)

I know that.

But that doesn't answer the question why Carsten will appear in the To
header of a mail that I reply to a mail I receive from Eric S Fraga.

See my question here:

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-02/msg00525.html

If I "wide reply" to your post, I see that the TO header points to the
ML.  Why it doesn't happen with Eric S Fraga's post?  The said behaviour
will change based on the phase of moon.

I have noticed such fudging of the To headers by Eric for a long time.
Unless there is a satisfactory explanataion, I will assume Eric is
faking innocence.