[O] Extra space after listings in LaTeX export with minted

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: [O] Extra space after listings in LaTeX export with minted
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:34:15 +0000

Using the minted package, I get very nice colored listings in the PDF
files generated by exporting to LaTeX, but there's always a lot of extra
space after each listing and before any text that immediately follows.
This seems to be an issue with the minted package itself, but I'm
wondering if anyone has come up with a  simple work-around (short of
inserting negative space after each listing).

Thanks.

Richard Stanton