Re: [O] LaTeX export. Substitute some headlines with arbitrary command

From: Andrey Yankin
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export. Substitute some headlines with arbitrary command
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:07:38 +0400

Charles, Nick, thanks for the tip of using filters.

As far as I can see it requires version 8 of org-mode to be installed. Am I right?
I am using now 7.8.11.

I'll try to install a new version and check out filters.

2013/3/14 Nick Dokos <address@hidden>
Andrey Yankin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry if it wasn't clear.
> I should have illustrate this.
>
> Input:
>
> * Headline 1
> ** Node 1.1
>   Content 1
> * Headline 2
>   Content 2
> * Headline 3
>   Content 3
> * Headline 4
>   Content 4
> * Headline 5
>   Content 5
>
> Desired output:
>
> \intro
> \subsection{Node 1.1}
>   Content 1
> \section{Headline 2}
>   Content 2
> \section{Headline 3}
>   Content 3
> \section{Headline 4}
>   Content 4
> \conclusion
>   Content 5
>
> First and fifth top headlines output is replaced. And others are defaults.
> All children keep the same.

OK - I don't think you can do this with org-latex-classes: there is no
provision for exceptional cases there. Charles Berry suggested filters:
maybe something can be done with that.

FWIW, I would just wait until the last minute and then when it's time to
produce the final pdf, I'd replace the two headlines by hand - but that
assumes that the document is a one-off, do-it-once-and-never-again kind
of thing.

Nick