Re: [O] Further problems with export

From: Neuwirth Erich
Subject: Re: [O] Further problems with export
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 02:15:10 +0100

OK,
one of my problems was that I did not notice that Emacs itself has org
in its lisp directory.
So I had two versions.

So I started again and did a fresh install of Emacs
but I also had a version installed in my ~/.emacs.d/elpa
and then I installed a third version in site-lisp

Of cours, that way I got an messy installation.
I am cleaning up now.

When I try to build from the git version, I now get an error:

In toplevel form:
org-special-blocks.el:40:1:Error: Cannot open load file: org-html
Compiling /Users/neuwirth/devel/org-mode/lisp/org-version.el...

This happened after I removed the original list/org that came with Emacs.

What can I do about that?
Do I need to keep the org files that came with Emacs?