Re: [O] Repeated tasks, but only for a limited period (of time)

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Repeated tasks, but only for a limited period (of time)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:01:29 -0300

Instead of using a repeater you can clone the task. Just create the task
the way you like it (with a schedule and a deadline) for the first day and
then call 'M-x org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift'.  Org-mode will ask you
the number of clones it should create and the time shift. Just specify the
time shift as '1d' and you are done.

--
Darlan