Re: [O] Small tutorial on how to use Perl within org

From: D M German
Subject: Re: [O] Small tutorial on how to use Perl within org
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 01:00:17 +0100

Hi Tom,

 Thomas S Dye twisted the bytes to say:

[...]

http://orgmode.org/w/?p=worg.git;a=blob;f=org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-template.org;hb=HEAD

 Tom> I don't know the first thing about Perl, but I'll be happy to help if
 Tom> there are questions about getting to ob-doc-perl from the template.

It sounds good. I'll do it. I'll probably have it ready the end of the
week or beginning of next.

I'll also take care of SQL, which I have been using under Org too.

--dmg

--
Daniel M. German                  "Science can be esoteric
    The Economist ->               technology has to be pragmatic"