Re: [O] [RFC] Org syntax (draft)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org syntax (draft)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:39:10 +0530

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien writes:
>> No, the documents can go into the distribution with contributions from
>> anyone, because they won't be in Emacs.  FSF assignment is needed only
>> for things that go into Emacs.
>
> I understood that these or substantial parts of it will end up in the
> Org manual, which is in Emacs.  If that's not the case, then disregard
> my comment.

Emacs lisp has a manual of it's own.  I don't see how Org export
reference *cannot* end in Emacs.

Bastien is doing what(ever) suits his whims and you are approving of it.
I disapprove of what you are doing, Achim.  Export syntax deserves to be
part of Org/Emacs.  Let the maintainer go to hell.  He is talking
irreverently/hand-wavingly about some work which has stretched to good
part of around 3 years.  The Orgmode maintainership is in the hands of
the wrong person, he calls shots based on his owh whims and I regret it.

Jambunathan K.