[O] TexInfo conversion of Org syntax (Success!)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] TexInfo conversion of Org syntax (Success!)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:34:43 +0530

TexInfo conversion of Org syntax (Success!)

The info file looks good.  I feel some stylistic aspects can be
improved.  (I will say no more.)

Eval this form

        (info "/home/kjambunathan/src/worg/dev/org-syntax.info" nil)

Or try
        C-u M-x info RET org-syntax.info RET

I am not sure this little exercise is very useful, but we seem to like
reading right from within Emacs right.  I am attaching the files,