Re: [O] [RFC] Org syntax (draft)

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org syntax (draft)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 08:08:07 +0100

Hello,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Please consider adding the Org spec (and also the exporter reference)
> document to the Org manual.
>
> This will be a good excuse for exercising the TexInfo exporter and see
> where it leads.
>
> Committing to Org or Worg has same load cycle.  I feel there is more
> value if it is right within the Org manual (i.e, part of Emacs).
>
> Only reason you may want to have it on Worg is possibly because it is
> likely to be read by wider audience.  People seem to like browsers.

It is not ready to go into the manual in its current state. As specified
in its title, it's nothing more than a draft. Some parts have to be
rewritten, some information is missing, my notes have to be removed,
etc. Once it becomes clear enough, Bastien may consider adding it to the
manual.

The same holds for the exporter document.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou