Re: [O] org-exp-bibtex missing in git?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] org-exp-bibtex missing in git?
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 21:42:57 +0530

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Citation processor could be whatever org-exp-bibtex interfaces with
> right now.  I also have some proof-of-concept - see zotcite - for
> zotero.

I have a proof-of-concept on how to use Jabref to get citations in to
ODT export.  I will share a recipe sometime (when it will happen I
cannot say, my muse should sit with me.)

My proposal may sound abstract but I do have some prototype that
validates the simplicity and practicality of my suggestions.  It will
also minimize Nicolas efforts - Get the cite key but don't bother about
grokking it for good.