[O] [new exporter] blank html page with org-info.js

From: henry atting
Subject: [O] [new exporter] blank html page with org-info.js
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 09:14:19 +0100

I will not say anything against the migration to the new exporter
because this represents the bright, carefree future we all want to reach
but can somebody point me to the right direction this time:

#+INFOJS_OPT: view:info toc:t path:.org-info.js

Apparently ox-jsinfo.el does not longer exist or is needed so the above
line exports correctly to

<script type="text/javascript" src=".org-info.js">

I get a .html file but I cannot open it in a browser: It stays blank.
Nevertheless I can view it in a textbrowser so it must have something to
do with the javascript part.

Regards,

--
henry atts, web: http://literaturlatenight.de