Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 19:22:45 +0100

Thomas S. Dye writes:
> The orgmanual now creates a pdf file, too, but one lacking the indexes
> and with links that look like they need another run through TeX.

In that case, texi2dvi and hence make should have signaled an error
(I've just pulled from your repo and it does).

> When I'm done running `make orgmanual', my directory is very neat and
> tidy, which is nice, but I'll need to look at the auxiliary files used
> to build the indexes, so I can debug.

Add

TEXI2PDF+=--tidy

at the beginning of orgmanual/Makefile, then look in the orgmanual.t2d
directory.  Or if you'd rather have all the files in the same directory
like before:

TEXI2PDF+=--build=local

Regards,
Achim.