Re: [O] [new exporter] Captions for tables made by source blocks

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] Captions for tables made by source blocks
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 17:44:45 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> For the same reason, caption here applies to the dynamic block, not to
> its contents.

This seems to be a common enough mistake and it is currently impossible
to put captions and other arguments on results blocks save with yet
another source block that produces the correct org code (well you can
put the headers there after the result has been generated, but then you
have to delete all that stuff before generating a new result).

Would it be possible to either change the insertion of the results so
that the user has a chance to put any options before the place where it
should go or (I'm not fond of that idea, but I'll put it out there
anyway) have yet more option arguments (along the lines of
#+RESULTS_HEADER…) that will be transferred to the results block along
with the actual result?

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff: