Re: [O] org-caldav can't find org-prepare-agenda-buffers

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav can't find org-prepare-agenda-buffers
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 14:31:48 +0100

> OTOH when I ran org-caldav, it removed everything from the online calendar,
> and it won't put anything back there ...

Mmmkay, something weird is happening. I create a headline with a date, and call
org-caldav. An UID is created, and the file looks like this:

*** Gayet, Damien : Une majoration de l'espérance des nombres de Betti
:PROPERTIES:
:ID: BD783419-0D10-4B88-8540-730ACF03B42E
:END:

<2013-03-06 Wed 14:00>

So far so good. But on trying to sync, I get the error that "Could not find UID
TS1-BD783419-0D10-4B88-8540-730ACF03B42E." (Which is the UID in the generated
ICS file.) So now, iCalendar export works, all that remains is fixing the sync
code in org-caldav ...

/v