Re: [O] [new exporter] is #+bind supported?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] is #+bind supported?
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:36:56 +0000

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric S Fraga writes:
>>> No, nothing complete yet.  Here's what I have so far, some autoload
>>> definitions might still be there, but will error out due to the fact
>
>>> that their target files are not in load-path anymore.
>>
>> Thanks for this.  I've incorporated it into my emacs startup.  It should
>> help!
>
> I name you the official tester for this code. :-)

An honour! ;-)

> Please keep in mind that the assumption is that no actual Org code has
> been loaded, eg. no symbols starting with "ob-" or "org-" would be
> features.  So you need to do this very early in the startup sequence.

Yes, this was understood.  I have put your suggested code very early on
in my initialisation, well before anything is loaded beyond the usual
Emacs startup outside my control.

However, my attempt to use this caused problems with Emacs starting
up.  I had too many things to do yesterday to investigate properly so I
commented the code out. I will try again later to see what is happening.
--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3f-1199-g3a0e55