Re: [O] org-exp-bibtex missing in git?

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] org-exp-bibtex missing in git?
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 09:44:56 +0100

Hi Bastien,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> But it looks very verbose to me.  I expect the introduction to a
>> scientific paper (with typically many \cite{}s) to look disrupted.
>
> Each \cite{...} would be nothing more than
> [[cite:A.N.Whitehead][A.N.Whitehead]] in the Org file.

In this case, you can ignore my comment on verbosity.

> The config happens in the #+LINK: cite ... line.
>
> I also think the proposal makes it easy to use several
> bibliographic files, with several #+LINK: citeN ... lines.
>
> In general, the idea is just to be able to hook an export
> function to a link after it has been expanded, and maybe
> this can be useful beyond this use-case.  For example:
>
>   #+LINK: local file://%s org-odt-local-link
>   #+LINK: local file://%s org-odt-global-link
>
> The first line would be used for documents that you want
> to use locally, creating links to your files on your machine.
> The second line would be used for documents that want to
> share with others.

Now, that there is a proposal supporting additional citation command,
and pre-, post-notes
(http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/67818) I would
definitely love to see that supported.
So my question is: are your proposals mergable?  Or are they orthogonal?

Regards,
Andreas