Re: [O] Beamer presentation using new exporter

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Beamer presentation using new exporter
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 15:02:00 +0100

Hello,

Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't know why this is turning out to be so difficult. I have got
> ox-latex loaded, and have defined beamer class in org-latex-classes.

You mean `ox-beamer' right?

> But I still get an error with the simple org file that I am trying to
> export. I am attaching both the org file, and the log of errors thrown
> by pdftex.
>
> Will be grateful if somebody could explain what may be wrong now. This
> is turning out to be quite frustrating.

It looks like you're encountering the same problem. How do you export
your document?

For example "C-c C-e l O" should use Beamer back-end. If this isn't
a valid combination, you didn't load beamer backend. Tweak
`org-export-backends' to fix it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou