[O] Frustrated user of orgmode

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] Frustrated user of orgmode
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:10:47 +0530

I have been a user of orgmode for a fairly long time and have never
felt frustrated like this before.

I have been trying to move to the new exporter and a complete absence
of any coherent documentation has made it impossible. I have tried
various versions of orgmode (master/maint braches from git, and the
elpa version), have tried to follow Nicolas's responses to my mails
(who has been very kind but there is obviously only so much that he
can do..)

Do we have even a sketchy documentation of what a user is supposed to
do?

In the meanwhile, in frustration, I am left pulling the few hair that
remain on my head...

Vikas