Re: [O] Support Freemind/Freeplane export

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Support Freemind/Freeplane export
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 19:20:48 +0100

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> In short, the concern you have raised is more cosmetic than
> functional.

I trust you.  The thing is, I have this small incertainty in my
mind on whether there is something functional involved here or not.

Also, IIUC the change is triggered only because ox-freemind.el needs
it, so the little incertainty + why it's needed makes me think twice.

Is it fine to assume that all users want utf8 for their HTML files?

If so, I'm fine with the patch.

I'm just asking confirmation from (other) HTML/coding system experts.
Achim, what do you think?

(The local variable "coding: utf-8" should be "coding: utf-8-emacs"
I think.)

--
 Bastien