Re: [O] New beamer exporter: top-aligned columns

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] New beamer exporter: top-aligned columns
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 18:24:18 +0100

Hello,

James Harkins <address@hidden> writes:

> According to beameruserguide.pdf, I can give an option "t" to a
> columns environment to align the columns by the top line of text. It's
> not clear to me how to put this into org.
>
> So far, I have:
>
> *** Columns                                                     :B_columns:
>     :PROPERTIES:
>     :BEAMER_env: columns
>     :END:
>
> Where should the "t" go? Some :options string, I suppose.

Try

  :BEAMER_opt: t

property. Adding options to columns is the only case where you explictly
need a "columns" environment. Otherwise it can be omitted, and will be
created along with the first headline with a "BEAMER_col" property (see
comments at the beginning of ox-beamer.el).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou