Re: [O] Bug? Agenda problems after update

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Bug? Agenda problems after update
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 15:36:58 +0100

Hi Bastien,

I tried to reproduce using -q and had another error occurring in customizing the agenda (hard to reproduce agenda problem with a blank list):

apropos-parse-pattern: Wrong type argument: stringp

occurs when using the search button. This is emacs org, from

GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.12) due to -q.

The below refers to git emacs, of course.