Re: [O] bug: "org-export-preprocess-string: Wrong number of arguments" w

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] bug: "org-export-preprocess-string: Wrong number of arguments" when doing "org-export-as-html"
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 12:12:49 +0100

Hello,

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> * Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Karl Voit <devnull <at> Karl-Voit.at> writes:
>>> #+BEGIN_SRC elisp
>>> (org-export-as-html 3 nil nil "htmlized-output" nil nil)
>>> #+END_SRC
>>
>>> Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
>>
>> You are trying to use the old exporter and pick up code from an earlier
>> version
>> of Org.
>
> Oh, am I? :-O I was not aware of this. Obviously, I am no insider of
> emacs-lisp nor the exporting mechanism of Org.
>
> What is the equivalent elisp expression for using the new exporter?

`org-html-export-to-html' (output to file) and `org-html-export-as-html'
(output to temporary buffer).

For batch processing, you can also use `org-export-as', in conjunction
with `html' backend, which will output a string.

There's also `org-export-string-as', which will do the same as
`org-export-as' but will work from an input string instead of the
current buffer.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou