Re: [O] Org-Mode Reference Card "bug"

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Org-Mode Reference Card "bug"
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:41:02 -0500

Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Frank and Nick,
>
> Nick Dokos wrote:
> > Frank Mueller <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> Just a remark to the Org-Mode Reference Card
> >> (http://orgmode.org/orgcard.pdf).
> >>
> >> There is a little bug in the spreadsheet description.
> >>
> >> wrong:
> >> sum from 2nd to 3rd hline |:=vsum(@address@hidden)|
> >>
> >> correct:
> >> sum from 2nd to 3rd hline |:=vsum(@II..III)|
> >>
> >> The second at symbol must be deleted for correct working.
> >
> > Why do you think so?
>
> I second Nick: your proposition is wrong; it can't work like that.

I heard from Frank privately: there was another error in the formula and
he thought he had to get rid of the second @ to make it work. That's not
correct: the @III form works fine

However, the formula without the @ in front of III *also* works in this
case.  I don't know whether that's an accident or intended behavior.

Nick