Re: [O] Exporter interface question

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Exporter interface question
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:05:03 +0100

On 28.2.2013, at 09:39, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 27.2.2013, at 16:22, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> OK, I see that this is a bit less trivial then I thought, requires
>>> that I study the ui interface a bit more.
>>
>> I think the only pieces of the UI involved are `org-export-dispatch'
>> function and `org-export-dispatch-last-action' variable.
>>
>>> If you want to rush ahead and implement it let me know - otherwise
>>> this will be a few days before I find the time.
>>
>> There's no hurry. It can wait a few days.
>
> OK, I pushed this change, maybe it is good if you have a brief look, Nicolas.
> It was great fun and educational to study your very clear code.

Sorry for following up on my own post.  I forgot to mention that
I did put in the restriction to make this work only if the export
command is called in the same buffer.  However, I am not checking
if the cursor is in the same subtree - it seems to me that the
behavior would become too unpredictable.

Also, I have not yet documented the change in the manual, of course.

- Carsten