Re: [O] [HTML] region export exports footnotes title

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [HTML] region export exports footnotes title
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:45:14 -0700

On 2/27/13, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> I understand that it shouldn't appear anywhere when exporting body only.
> But where should it go when not exporting body only? Where to put it
> outside of body?

I don't know HTML well enough to know.

The purpose (in all of my use cases at least) is to output a
well-formed fragment of HTML for embedding in web pages.  Perhaps my
use case is not the only one for body-only?

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.