Re: [O] org-meta-return

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] org-meta-return
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:16:53 +0100

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:10:13PM +0100, Sebastien Vauban wrote:

> Quite a bit OT, but is it true that, for example, to type `C-whatever', we
> should use both hands, one for `C' and the other for `whatever'?

I determine that depending on the key combination.  e.g. C-x or C-s I do
with my left hand with the left control key, but I do C-l, C-k, C-y, M-y
with two hands with the left control key.  Somehow I have a preference
towards using control or meta keys with my left hand eventhough I find
the two handed version much more comfortable.  Maybe it's time to
consciously switch to two handed key presses for everything.

--
Suvayu