Re: [O] org-sync and redmine

From: Daimrod
Subject: Re: [O] org-sync and redmine
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:55:18 +0100

Hello Bastien,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
> address@hidden (Rémi Letot) writes:
>> So I get to ask if anyone that I'm not aware of is still currently
>> working on org-sync, and if yes if they are interrested in fixing the
>> redmine backend ?
>
> Daimrod is working on it and I think he is interested in the Redmine
> sync too.

Yes, I would like to get the redmine backend practical, but I need time
to understand org-sync and time to work on it, and I don't expect to
find the time before mid-april.

> Daimrod, let me know if you want write access to org-sync.git repo
> on orgmode.org, you could then merge your changes directly.

I'm still only playing with org-sync and I don't fully understand the
changes I've merged, so I won't push before I'm more confident with my
understanding of org-sync.

Unless Aurélien is against it, because he wants to discuss before
changes are made, you can give me the write access and I'll merge when I
could.

--
Daimrod/Greg