Re: [O] Bug: New HTML exporter incorrect attributes

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: New HTML exporter incorrect attributes
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:03:22 +0100

Hello,

Vincent Beffara <address@hidden> writes:

>> #+ATTR_HTML: :options "width=\"400px\""
>>
>> This is heavier but will be consistent with other back-ends. Otherwise,
>> there is also:
>>
>> #+ATTR_HTML: :width "400px"
>>
>> But this requires to have a list of all properties supported.
>
> How about both? I.e. a short-list of common options (class, title, id for
> links typically) plus a generic "options" as a back up to put whatever is not
> in the short-list ?

A generic :options keyword is a good idea, indeed.

But we still have to agree on the common options part. For example,
I think :id is dangerous, because Org already provides its own way to
generate these properties (e.g. through #+NAME: keywords).

If we make a list of such options, per tag type, I can try to implement
it. Anyone wants to start?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou