Re: [O] C-c ^ not fully useful

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] C-c ^ not fully useful
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:22:42 +0100

Hi Carsten,

> are you sure it removes emphasis markers as well?  Looks to me that
> org-sort-remove-invisible only removes links.  I guess it could be
> rewritten looking at invisibility properties, but that might be problematic
> when sorting includes a part of the buffer that has not yet been visible in
> a window and therefore might not be propertized properly.

You are right, the version that removes emphasis markers based on the
visibility[1] specs is buggy.  I tweaked `org-sort-remove-invisible'
so that it removes emphasis markers for good[2].  I did some testing
and it works okay, let me know if you anticipate any other problem.

Thanks,

[1] http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=30d6dc
[2] http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=662cb9

--