[O] [bug] orgstruct has suddenly become overly opinionated about legal k

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [O] [bug] orgstruct has suddenly become overly opinionated about legal keystrokes
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:54:36 -0700

I use orgstruct mode in my message mode, so that I may easily include
tables and lists when writing and responding to mail.

This week, I've suddenly noticed that when I press meta-RET in message
mode with orgstruct mode enabled, Org-struct returns the error

  orgstruct-error: This key has no function outside structure elements

However, orgstruct should (and used to) just pass this key combo through
to the underlying major mode.

This is new behavior as of the last couple of weeks.

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte