Re: [O] bug-tracker

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: [O] bug-tracker
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:52:32 +0100

Andreas Röhler <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi folks,

Hi,

> What about using some of the tools around?
>
> Mirroring the stuff at github would provide a tracker just by the way...

Or you use debbugs.gnu.org, which hosts the Emacs bugtracker. Some of
the org bugs will arrive there anyway, from people using "M-x
report-emacs-bug".

<advertisement>
And there are debbugs.el and debbugs-gnu.el, which allow access to the
bugs from inside Emacs. I could imagine a debbugs-org.el as well, which
translates bugs into org tasks, or whatever.
</advertisement>

> Cheers,
>
> Andreas

Best regards, Michael (author of debbugs.el, coauthor of debbugs-gnu.el)