[O] CSS link in html export for v. 7.9.3e woes

From: Daniel Hawthorne
Subject: [O] CSS link in html export for v. 7.9.3e woes
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:22:23 -0800

Greetings,
     After updating to 7.9.3e, I no longer am able to include a stylesheet link with the following syntax:

#+STYLE: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="">

If I go back to my previous version, it works as expected. It is not a path issue; On the resulting site, it never tries to load the stylesheet. The release notes do not mention anything that would lead me to believe that this should have changed. Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Daniel Hawthorne