[O] org-weights.el

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] org-weights.el
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 00:05:58 -0500

Hi, gang.

A few times already, I spoke on this list of my need to see the weights
of subtrees on header lines.  Nicolas Goaziou was kind enough to write
the function for computing the weights, I wrapped some Lisp code around
this, and shared the result on this list.  In that code, I had a command
which computes and displays the weights, and as soon as I modify the
buffer, the weights were disappearing.

I recently had the need to frequently re-evaluate the weights after
modifications, and got tired of repeating the displaying command after
each modification.  So I modified the code so the weights get updated
instead of disappearing.  Bastien also suggested that I turn my code
into a small library.  If you are curious, see the results as:

   https://github.com/pinard/org-weights

It works relatively OK for me.  Bugs surely remain. :-)

François