Re: [O] new exporter fails to output footnotes?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter fails to output footnotes?
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:03:14 -0700

On 2/13/13, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:
>> They are missing from plain text export.
>
> Fixed too.

Thank you.

>> In HTML, how do you control the hlevel of the footnotes header?
>
> See `org-html-footnotes-section'.

That looks good.

Given that it includes things that might change in future versions of
Org, do you think it might be good to separate out the hlevel so that
users don't customize and then find that bugs are introduced because
their customization is out of date?

>> Also, there is a formatting issue with footnotes.  Here they are in w3m:

> I cannot help you much at the moment, as I don't know well the HTML
> back-end and I'm not sure what a correct fix for this would be.
>
> Anyway, if you send the correct HTML that should be generated, I will
> fix it.

No idea.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.