[O] [ox-publish] index file empty?

From: Stefan Vollmar
Subject: [O] [ox-publish] index file empty?
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:27:29 +0100

Hallo,

we are almost done migrating to the new exporter, currently the only
showstopper is index generation, a feature we find very useful for our software
documentation, here is an example generated with an older org version:
http://www.nf.mpg.de/vinci3/doc/theindex.html

We tried to locate the problem with Org-mode version 7.9.3e and it might be in
ox-publish.el: org-publish-org-to seems to be called for each org file of our
HTML "publishing project", this is the only mention of
org-publish-collect-index which is supposed to be installed as a parse tree
filter.
However, (if we are not mistaken) org-publish-collect-index is never called and
this might be the reason why no index entries are generated.

The only unusual comments in the message buffer are "timestamp delimiter start
was not found" which might be "cosmetic".

Many thanks for any help with this.
Warm regards,
 Stefan
--