Re: [O] new export dispatcher window

From: Skip Collins
Subject: Re: [O] new export dispatcher window
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 23:38:59 -0500

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> I added vertical scrolling to the menu a few hours ago. Could you
> upgrade Org and report the results?

Seems to be an improvement. Now the dispatch window uses all available
space. The top of the buffer (Options) is displayed at the top of the
window, as expected.

But for short windows, the bottom of the buffer gets cut off. There is
no way to scroll the window that I can find, either in the gui or
terminal emacs. Also, in the gui I get a lot of repeated down-mouse-1
messages in the minibuffer when I click around on the scroll bar and
in the dispatch window.