Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 07:11:16 +0900

Dear Jambunathan,

On Feb 14 2013, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:

> express yourself freely.

By taking advantage of that opportunity, expressing my voice here. Feel *free
to ignore/dismiss* it.

As a competent programmer and strong FSF supporter you can play a bigger role
in the broader field(i.e., Emacs). Since you have now got commit access to
Emacs core, you can contribute more to the Emacs as a whole while maintaining
org-odt from Emacs. I see you have some interest in CEDET as well, or maybe
you could also bless us with some other great project just like Org.

That said, Org community(including you) will remember your kind offer and asks
your help when it is necessary.

Thanks.,
--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.