Re: [O] SETUPFILE and variants

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] SETUPFILE and variants
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:42:16 +0100

Nicolas, Bastien,

"Sebastien Vauban" wrote:
>>> ECM file:
>>>
>>> #+TITLE:     Example of Tasks
>>> #+AUTHOR:    Sebastien Vauban
>>> #+KEYWORDS:
>>> #+LANGUAGE:  en
>>>
>>> #+INCLUDE: "~/src/org-style/bigblow.setup"
>>>
>>> * Marketing
>>>
>>> ** STRT Hire PR firm
>>
>> What does "bigblow.setup" contain?
>
> In essence: links to CSS and JavaScript "libraries"

By the way, it'd be wonderful if we could put an URL to the setup file: that
way, for documents we edit together, I don't have either:

- to impose an absolute location for the setup file, nor
- to copy the setup file locally in every project we collaborate on.

Is that somehow doable?

Best regards,
  Seb

--