[O] Anchors in texinfo export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] Anchors in texinfo export
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 06:31:52 -1000

Aloha all,

Currently, the texinfo exporter translates a dedicated target in a comment:

# <<x-export-to-odt>>

to this:

@c <<x-export-to-odt>>

I was expecting to see a texinfo anchor:

@anchor{x-export-to-odt}

There are a handful of these dedicated target comments cum anchors in the Org
mode manual. I believe all of them are in places where it would be easy
to replace them with links directly to the corresponding headline/node.

Should I edit them away? Or, are dedicated target comments/anchors
something the texinfo exporter should handle?

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye