Re: [O] [ANN] outorg.el -- reverse Org-Babel

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] outorg.el -- reverse Org-Babel
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:17:14 +0100

Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

>> 'outorg' is based on the idea that it would be nice to be able to
>>
>> 1. structure your source-code files like Org-mode files and use all the
>>    structure editing and navigation commands available.
>
> Does it mean it can superseed orgstruct-mode, or should one use both?

'outorg' is actually based on outline-minor-mode. Since all I wanted in
the source-buffers was outline functionality (combined with full
Org-mode functionality in the edit-buffers), I thought all I need is
outline-minor-mode.

But I will try to refactor the whole thing so that it becomes immaterial
if orgstruct-mode or outline-minor-mode is used (I assume there are
equivalents for 'outline-regexp' and 'outline-level' in orgstruct-mode).

--
cheers,
Thorsten