[O] bug#13668: 24.2.93; strike-through in org mode

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: [O] bug#13668: 24.2.93; strike-through in org mode
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 07:00:39 -0600

On Sun Feb 10 2013 Bastien wrote:
> > But it appears to me that this feature could use a
> > more sophisticated regexp matcher. Note that the 5th and 6th line
> > are not striked through.
>
> Because the space isn't allowed within +...+ fontified constructs.

There are spaces both between the 2nd and 3rd line, and between the
5th and 6th line. -- Possibly, the regexp matcher could distinguish
in a smarter way between  word constituents and no word constituents.

> (setq org-fontify-emphasized-text nil)

Thanks, I'll use that.

> > The org info node on structural markup
> > elements does not mention such a possibility.
>
> Mhh.. yes, I'll perhaps update the manual, or just add a Worg
> FAQ for this.

Why put this in a separate FAQ? Aren't the info pages the first
source of information for such things?

Roland