[O] Running a sudo in a #+begin_src sh fails to get tty and askpass

From: Emilio Torres Manzanera
Subject: [O] Running a sudo in a #+begin_src sh fails to get tty and askpass
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 08:24:16 +0100

Dear list,
I want to compile (C-c C-c) the following code

#+begin_src sh
sudo apt-get update
#+end_src

The following warning/error appears in the Org-Babel Error Output:
sudo: sin tty presente y no hay programa askpass especificado
sudo: sin tty presente y no hay programa askpass especificado
Sorry, try again.
sudo: sin tty presente y no hay programa askpass especificado
sudo: sin tty presente y no hay programa askpass especificado
Sorry, try again.
sudo: sin tty presente y no hay programa askpass especificado
sudo: sin tty presente y no hay programa askpass especificado
Sorry, try again.
sudo: 3 intentos de contraseƱa

The translation is "sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified"

How should I configure Org mode or my system to run this chunk?

I am running ppa:cassou/emacs in Lubuntu: GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1
(i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2013-01-01 on nannyberry, modified by Debian

Thanks!
Emilio