Re: [O] Worg publishing issue

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Worg publishing issue
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 23:54:37 +0100

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 02:19:03PM +0100, Suvayu Ali wrote:

[...]

> But I see that it is not being published.  I got the following
> publishing error after pushing my commit.
>
> remote: Publishing file
> /home/emacs/git/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer/org-e-beamer.org using
> `org-publish-org-to-html'
> remote: Exporting...
> remote: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
> remote: worg publish process 16964 exited at 02/05/address@hidden:01:27

I still see issues with the publishing.  My previous commit[1] to the FAQ
was not published.  The post-commit hook output had timed out on my end
then.  I had thought that was probably some network issue on my side but
that doesn't seem to be the case.  When I tried to push some more edits[2]
to that entry, I see the following message

remote: Worg publish process 11929 is still running...

Can someone please take a look?

Cheers,

Footnotes:

[1]