[O] ocaml babel no longer works?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] ocaml babel no longer works?
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:23:22 +0100

Hello,

I recently updated org-mode (from git), and ocaml source code is no
longer recognized. If I have a very simple file, like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC ocaml
let x = 2 in x
#+END_SRC

I don't get syntax highlighting, and trying to evaluate it result in an
error:

Evaluate this ocaml code block on your system? (y or n)  y
executing Ocaml code block...
face-spec-choose: Wrong type argument: listp, class

I do have ocaml set up for babel (and it worked until I upgraded):

;;;; active Babel languages
(org-babel-do-load-languages
 'org-babel-load-languages
 '((ocaml . t)
         (gnuplot . t)
         (R . t)
         (js . t)
   (ditaa . t)
   (perl . t)
   ))

Did something recently change to break this?

Thanks,

Alan